We keep updating this blog because we frequently review and rate new alarms and fall products. The highest-rated alarms and fall products are on the blog.
Check out our in-depth reviews, including reviews of top alarms and fall products.
Find the highest-rated products in our alarms and fall products store and read the most helpful customer reviews to help you find the right product for you.
Sammons Preston Magnet Alarm, Fall Management System for Elderly Residents, Aid for Monitoring Patients in Bed or in Wheelchairs, Alarm System for Assisted Living Residents and Elderly Care
- Easy to operate, reliable and economical, spring loaded clip attaches to wheelchair or other surface and the cord with small metal clip attaches to patients clothing. When patient stands cord with magnet pulls away triggering alarm
- Alarm unit measures 5″ by 2″ by 1.25″ with cord for clipping on to patient attached by magnet adjusting up to 30″ long for personal distance boundaries, alarm has high and low volume settings of 105dB and 90dB
- Red light flashes when alarm is triggered or battery is low for safe use and battery door is tool free and will not open if dropped
- Sammons Preston Magnet Alarm has an extra secure fit, battery won’t fall out if dropped, making it more difficult for users to disable alarm
- Sammons Preston Magnet Alarm passed an Independent Lab’s 500 drop test making it ideal for monitoring as it will not malfunction or break if dropped
Lunderg Early Alert Bed Alarm System – Wireless Bed Sensor Pad & Pager – Elderly Monitoring Kit with Pre-Alert Smart Technology – Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention for Elderly and Dementia Patients
- ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND: knowing you’ll be alerted before your loved one gets up from bed is an absolute lifesaver. Our wireless bed alarm sensor pad and pager are designed to notify you before it’s too late. You’ll be able to rest easy, especially in the middle of the night, knowing you can get there before they fall.
- UNIQUE PRE-ALERT SMART TECHNOLOGY: Unlike competitors’ bed alarms for elderly adults, the Early-Alert is the ONLY system that detects the process of standing up and notifies you right on time, before they are already out of the bed. Our patented sensor pad has been improved to REDUCE FALSE ALARMS due to shifting and repositioning.
- EASY TO USE AND EASY TO SET UP: The bed sensor pad connects wirelessly with the handheld monitor. The alarm will sound or vibrate continuously just before the patient starts to stand up from the early-alert zones. Our 10 x 33 inches pressure pad is easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant.
- PORTABLE PAGER WITH ADJUSTABLE VOLUME: Our light weight pager device unit is small enough to fit into your pocket and comes with a pocket clip. It can even be fixed in a wall with the included mount bracket. The caregiver can simply adjust the volume from high to low or VIBRATION only. Choose the setting that’s best for you during the day, evening or to summon you out of a deep sleep.
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The LUNDERG smart bed alarm for seniors set comes with ALL BATTERIES INCLUDED, and has a 1 Year Warranty. Our bed pads have a lifespan of 15 months (competitors only last 45 days to 12 months) so you SAVE MONEY! IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PAD SHOULD BE PLACED ON TOP OF A FLAT MATTRESS OR MATTRESS COVER AND BELOW A FITTED SHEET TO PREVENT THE PAD FROM MOVING AND GIVING FALSE ALARMS OR CAUSING THE PRODUCT TO MALFUNCTION.
Basic Pull String Monitor
- Pull-String Fall Prevention / Mobility Monitoring Alarm with Magnet.
- For use in a chair, place the alarm on the back of the chair and attach the locking garment clip to the resident. When the resident moves further then the string is set, the magnet will be pulled free from the alarm and it will sound continuous until the caregiver re-attaches the magnet to the alarm.
- Alarm features include 36″ string with locking metal garment clip, magnetic connection, low and high volume adjustment, low battery light, and metal clip fixed to the back of the alarm for secure placement.
- Alarm requires one 9 volt battery, not included.
Compare the key features of alarms and fall to let you know more
The alarms and fall products detail that stand out the most are its material which includes so much points, It’s very hard to choose.
So you should looking a retailer websites for alarms and fall products!
The material of the product is a detail that you may care about. For example, if someone is looking for a purse, they might want to know whether it’s made of genuine leather or some other kind of materials like plastic and fabric. Material can affect how something feels and looks as well as its durability.
A new product is being released to the public! These company has been in business for over 15 years so they have plenty of experience and expertise in the industry. They make sure their solutions are environmentally friendly as well which will leave your home looking great and smelling fresh.
You start by scrolling through the various product categories , click one of those to see all available options until finally finding your perfect pair for purchase.
Before you start to buy, keep compare the key features of these products on this post.
Wireless Caregiver Pager Motion Sensor Alert Room Bed Alarm and Fall Prevention for Home Elderly Kids (1 Plug-in Pager and 1 Motion Sensor)
- Wireless Caregiver Pager include 1 Plug-in Pager and 1 Motion Sensor. Signals connected receivers if/when motion is detected.Allows caregiver freedom to monitor movement remotely.
- Motion Detector Security Sensor detects movement within 16.4ft range x 110°. Please test whether the detection range is appropriate before fixing.It transmits the signal to receivers within the 500ft/150m in open area. It with optional adjustable mounting bracket.
- Visual and Sound Alerts: When the sensor is engaged, the LED light indicator flashes to perform a visual alert. It’s a great visual indicator when you are listening to music or for the hearing impaired. You can personalize your receivers with 58 unique ringtones and 5 volume levels (0-110dB), short press the volume button can adjust volume level.
- Easy Installation: EverNary Wireless Monitor Sensor is battery (also can use USB cable) operated for fast and easy use. Each receiver can be paired with up to 20 transmitters. Each transmitter can be paired with up to 20 receivers.
- Wide Usage: Use as Entry Alert for home/Business.It also can be used at the front door, back door, mailbox, garage and driveway.
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm System – Cordless Weight Sensing Bed Alarm Pad (10” x 30”) with Remote Alert Monitor, Free Individual Cleaning Wipes and Liberty 7 Day Pill Box
- FALL AND WANDERING PREVENTION – Safe and effective bed alarm system alerts caregivers when patient gets off the bed alarm pad. To operate, simply place cordless bed sensor pad under your patient’s back or buttock area underneath the fitted sheet. As soon as patient takes their weight off the bed sensor pad, the remote alert monitor will notify caregiver with a sound (up to 300 ft.)
- SAFE CORDLESS BED ALARM PAD – Includes a cordless 10” x 30” weight sensing bed alarm pad. Pad is made of a soft, latex-free vinyl, with foam interior. Bed pad is powered by a sealed battery for incontinence protection and impervious to fluids. This bed pad has a 1 year lifespan. Includes 10 individual cleaning wipes to assist with cleaning the pad.
- ELIMINATE NOISE FROM PATIENTS ROOM – The wireless alarm monitor can be placed in a convenient location for effective cord-free wireless monitoring with a range up to 300 feet. Monitor can be mounted away from the bed, removing in-room alarm noise and reducing entanglements and tripping. Adjustable volume and gentle chime alert won’t startle residents and offers QUIETER fall prevention. Alarm monitor is operated by 3-C batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC-04)
- MONITOR MULTIPLE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY – Caregivers can monitor multiple devices at a central location simultaneously. This CordLess Fall Prevention Alarm works with nurse call buttons, motion sensors, and the CordLess Weight Sensing Pressure Pads and Floor Mats. Up to six (6) items can be used with one alarm.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES- Cordless Monitor (433-EC), 10″ x 30″ Cordless 1 Year Bed Sensor Pad (GBT-RI), Liberty 7 Day Pill Box, 2 Cleaning Singles Towelettes, Instruction Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Secure 45BSET-5 Bed Exit Alarm Set for Fall Management and Wandering Prevention Caregiver Patient Alert with Adjustable Volume and Tone – Batteries Included
- Secure 45BSET-5 Bed Alarm Set (US Patent No. 6,847,301) protects bedridden fall-risk patients and loved ones by alerting caregivers when an attempt is made to exit the bed – Alarm monitor connected to bed sensor pad will sound in the room when pressure is removed from the sensor pad, and will automatically reset when patient returns to the sensor pad, or alarm may be silenced via the tamper-resistant 3-push reset feature
- SUA-120 Alarm Monitor is tamper-resistant and always on for patient safety (no unsafe on/off switch that would enable patient to disable alarm) – SUA-120 features adjustable volume (80-120 dB), dual alert tone settings, flashing alert light, low battery indicator light and sound, and comes with a one year full replacement warranty – 3x AAA batteries included!
- Ultra-thin 12″ x 30″ bed sensor pad features incontinent-proof, latex-free cover material – Sensor pad is comfortable and durable for continuous use and can be folded without damage for storage – Sensor pad features durable metal connecting pin that will not break (all other brands have plastic connectors that are easily breakable).
- SUA-120 Alarm monitor can be connected to a standard nurse call system to alert nursing staff of unsafe egress (Must use optional NCI-1 Nurse Call Cable – Search ASIN: B00A7B7VB8) – Optional ACDC-1 wall plug adapter may be used in conjunction with battery backup (ACDC-1 Adapter – Search ASIN: B00A7B63BW)
- Set ships complete with SUA-120 Alarm Monitor, Alarm Holder w/Velcro Strap, 12″ x 30″ Bed Sensor Pad, and 3x AAA Batteries – SUA-120 Alarm Monitor (one year warranty), Bed Sensor Pad (45 day warranty) – Compare to other bed alarms with less features at twice the price! – Secure by Personal Safety Corporation… The brand trusted by thousands of concerned care facilities throughout the US, Canada, and Europe since 1991!
The Below alarms and fall Products Fit Your Needs And Exceed All Your Expectations
Chair & Bed Alarm : Magnet Pull Cord Alarm for Elderly & Dementia Patients :: Helps Prevent Falling & Wandering :: Comes with Battery, Magnetic Caregiver Alert & 3 Mounting Options by Patient Aid
- Dependable Fall Prevention: The moment your patient tries to stand, this chair & bed monitor instantly sounds the alarm. Choose from 4 settings: high / low volume; standard alarm or music.
- Protective Cover Prevents Breakage: Your Patient Aid bed alarm comes in rugged ABS plastic with removable rubber sheathing. No other patient monitor we’ve seen offers this shock-resistant protection.
- Multiple Ways to Mount: Unlike most wheelchair & bed alarms, Patient Aid gives you 3 easy installation options: U bracket for clipping to bed or chair; wall bracket; and hook-&-loop attachment.
- Set-Up Takes Seconds: Simply insert the 9V battery, attach the magnet to the monitor & clip the pull cord to your patient’s clothing (out of easy reach). Battery & cord/magnet are included.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: Relax. Your Patient Aid bed & chair alarm is warranted for one full year against manufacturing defects. Problems? Return the unit for a fast full replacement.
Smart Caregiver Corporation Cordless Bed Exit Monitoring System Alarm with Bed Pressure Sensing Pad – Help Prevent Falls and Wandering While Unattended
- Portable – Place monitor up to 300 feet away from pad.
- Easy to use and effective caregiver alarm. Use this product for fall prevention; know when someone is getting out of bed unattended.
- System includes One Monitor and One 10in x 30in Pressure Sensing Bed Pad
- Place the cordless bed sensor pad across the width of the bed, under the fitted sheet. Position the pad under the resident’s shoulder blades, alarm will sound when they sit up or place it under the hips, alarm will sound when the resident is lifting out of the bed. The alarm will sound continuous when weight is removed from the pad.
- Use 3 “C” size batteries (Included)